Universal AC/DC power adaptor – for charging and operating the manpack transceiver when either mains power between 100 to 254 VAC or DC power between 11 to18 VDC is available.
– AC power cords to suit most world power outlets
– DC power lead that has clips and adaptors to plug into either a vehicle cigarette outlet, vehicle power outlet or 12 V battery
Rapid deployment solar panel - colour Multicam - P/N 2090-03-08
Solar power supply pack – for charging and operating the manpack transceiver.
– Compact lightweight tactical foldout solar panel 24 VDC @ 1.2 Amps normal
– Folds to 37 cm x 22 cm x 4 cm package, with lead and plug to suit manpack
– Solar panel bag – colour Multicam P/N 2090-01-31
Battery pack 10 Ah - P/N 2090-03-05
Battery cartridge suitable for PRC-2090 manpack. 14.4 V 10 Ah Lithium Ion – colour matt black
Rapid deployment hand crank generator - P/N 2090-03-04
Hand crank generator – for charging and operating the manpack transceiver.
– Compact hand crank generator with fold out operator’s seat.
– 24 VDC @ 3 Amps peak with lead and plug to suit PRC-2090, PRC-2080 and PRC 2081
24 V to 12 V converter module suit vehicle docking station - P/N 2090-06-02
Provides for 24 V operation of the PRC-2090 when deployed in the vehicle docking station. The module attaches to fixture points on the top rear of the vehicle docking station.
– Power cable and MIL-STD connectors to connect between the converter module and the docking station P/N 2090-06-09
– Power cable and MIL-STD connector for 24 VDC input P/N 2090-03-06
AC Power supply module - 13.8 VDC - P/N 2090-06-01
AC mains power supply module 96-256 VAC universal input. With connections for optional back up battery.
– Battery backup cable and connector P/N 2090-06-08
– AC Power supply cable set to suit all international supplies P/N SA-00020
– Side plate to attach AC Power supply module to the docking station P/N 2090-05-05
– Power cable and MIL-STD connectors to connect between AC Power supply and docking station P/N 2090-06-09