|Universal AC/DC adaptor - P/N 2090-03-01|
|Universal AC/DC power adaptor - for charging and operating the manpack transceiver when either mains power between 100 to 254 VAC or DC power between 11 to18 VDC is available.
- AC power cords to suit most world power outlets
- DC power lead that has clips and adaptors to plug into either a vehicle cigarette outlet, vehicle power outlet or
12 V battery
|Rapid deployment solar panel - colour Multicam - P/N 2090-03-08|
|Solar power supply pack - for charging and operating the manpack transceiver.
- Compact lightweight tactical foldout solar panel 24 VDC @ 1.2 Amps normal
- Folds to 37 cm x 22 cm x 4 cm package, with lead and plug to suit manpack
- Solar panel bag - colour Multicam P/N 2090-01-31
|Battery pack 10 Ah - P/N 2090-03-05|
|Battery cartridge suitable for PRC-2090 manpack.
- 16.8 V 10 Ah Lithium Ion - colour matt black
|Rapid deployment hand crank generator - P/N 2090-03-04|
|Hand crank generator - for charging and operating the manpack transceiver.
- Compact hand crank generator with fold out operator’s seat.
- 24 VDC @ 3 Amps peak with lead and plug to suit PRC-2090, PRC-2080 and PRC 2081
|24 V to 12 V converter module suit vehicle docking station - P/N 2090-06-02|
|Provides for 24 V operation of the PRC-2090 when deployed in the vehicle docking station. The module attaches to fixture points on the top rear of the vehicle docking station.
- Power cable and MIL-STD connectors to connect between the converter module and the docking station
- Power cable and MIL-STD connector for 24 VDC input
|AC Power supply module - 13.8 VDC - P/N 2090-06-01|
|AC mains power supply module 96-256 VAC universal input. With connections for optional back up battery.
- Battery backup cable and connector
- AC Power supply cable set to suit all international supplies
- Side plate to attach AC Power supply module to the docking station
- Power cable and MIL-STD connectors to connect between the AC Power supply module and the docking station